- Assistant wedding coordinator for Soiree, a Boise-area wedding and event planning boutique.
- Bookseller for Boise's Barnes & Noble.
- Office coordinator for Incredible Edibles Catering.
Anyway, I just came across the following contest information on the Soiree Blog and simply had to share it with you.
Via the Soiree Blog:
Put together an inspiration board representing a tablescape or dessert display you'd love to see come together in real life. The rules of the submission are as follows:
- Must represent a Spring or Summer display
- With your submission include a short write-up (no more than 150 words) describing what you feel or envision the party or event to be like (this can also be the theme of the party). Please include your contact info as well.
- Include all credits of any pictures you use in your inspiration board.
- You may just send individual pictures over and we can put them into board form for you as well.
- Winner will be chosen by the Soiree ladies based on creativity, uniqueness, and enthusiasm ;)
- Send your entries to email@example.com
- Contest is for brides and non-brides alike, and all US residents.
Winner will receive your choice of one of these beauties from Emersonmade:
- Dahlia Trotting Blooms for your shoes- you get to pick the color.
- The BigDandy Clutch.
- The Wildrose hair clip.