Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Married Life

Sadly, it has been more than a year since I've visited the lovely land of blogging. Oh how I missed you!! However, I have been a very busy lady in the 13 plus months I've been away. Planning our wedding was not all the fun I thought it would be, but goodness was it worth it. Our wedding day was the absolute most dreamy day of my whole life--perfect down to the last moment. Being married to the love of my life is pretty cool too. I might just be the world's happiest woman!

In the coming weeks I'll fill you in on some of our wedding details with vendor reviews, ideas for things I'd do differently, and of course, tons of photos--but for now, I just wanted to give you a sneak peak of my handsome Mr. and I on our wedding day:



Photo courtesy of the incredible Shuttergirl Photography.

1 comment:

  1. So excited you blogged again! Love this photo of you two :)

    ReplyDelete