Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gorgeous engagement photos

As someone who hopes to be engaged in the near future, I am obsessed with engagement photos. I came across a few today on the Ruffled blog that I truly enjoyed.

I love when a beautiful landscape is included in engagement photos. It makes the photo even more worthy of being hung on a wall. Photo found here.

I have seen many different takes on this "frame" idea and I have enjoyed all of them. For some reason there is something very appealing to me about a frame within a frame. Photo found here.

A photo of a loving couple laughing together is something that will never go out of fashion. Photo found here.

The same goes for a couple basking in their love for each other with eyes closed and hearts open. Photo found here.


In my opinion, cheery photos such as these would be perfect for the celebratory nature of a Save-the-Date Announcement. Photo found here.

What do you think?

1 comment: