Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award



Thank you Ashley at Adorned with Lace for honoring me with a Sunshine Blog Award! I am extremely thankful that this amazing blogger thought to share this honor with me.

In order to pass on the love, I am awarding my 12 favorite blogs (in addition to Adorned with Lace) with their own Sunshine Blog Award:

- Ashki Photography
- Bakerella.com
- Boise Style
- SavestheClash
- Hostess with the Mostess
- House of Turquoise
- Inspired by This
- Pretty Little Things
- Simply Grove
- Snippet & Ink
- Style Me Pretty
- Soiree

If you’re the recipient of this award, please show some blog love:

• Put the Logo on your sidebar, or within a post.
• Pass the award onto 12 Bloggers
• Link the nominees within your post.
• Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
• Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award

1 comment: