Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring blooms

While I was out running errands today I drove by a small tree that was already in full bloom--covered in large pink blossoms, glowing in a ray of sunshine. I couldn't quit staring, and consequently almost rear-ended the car in front of me. Thankfully, I noticed just in time to save my bumper. Regardless, that gorgeous spring tree has been on my mind ever since.

As soon as I got home I started searching for images of spring flowers. I quickly came across these gorgeous photos {below} from J Crew's Spring 2009 Catalog. I can't seem to find a link back to the archive catalog, but did find one for their gorgeous Spring 2010 wedding line. Anyway, as pretty as the dresses featured below are, I just can't quit looking at the beautiful hydrangeas in the background. I guess you could say I've caught a case of spring fever!





No comments:

Post a Comment